Returns are eligible for store credit only within 14 days of delivery date. Returns past the two-week mark will not be accepted and will be sent back at the customers' expense. Return & exchange shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please include your packing slip in your return! Once orders are placed they cannot be canceled! Please do not email about your return/store credit unless it has been 7 days.
What can be returned?
* items that are UNWORN & unwashed
* items free of perfume, dog hair, deodorant, cigarette smoke, stains of any kind
* items purchased @ regular price
What cannot be returned?
* items that have been worn or washed
* items that smell of perfume or cigarette smoke
* items with dog hair or deodorant, make up stains or stains of any kind
* Items purchase during a SALE, sale items
* items purchased with store credit OR a discount code
Our Inventory is constantly changing so exchanges are not likely but can be requested. We will perform the exchange if the item requested is in stock at the time. If it’s out of stock, store credit will be issued! On shoes, we will issue store credit and you will need to repurchase the size you want.
HOW DO I GET STORE CREDIT?
store credit will be issued via email as a gift card, expires after 60 days and is Final Sale
* damaged items must be reported within 2 days of receiving
* please note we only accept 5 returns per year per customer!
PLEASE SEND RETURNS TO:
1001 Doug Baker Blvd, Suite 101, Birmingham, AL 35242
If you send back an item that is not eligible for return, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.
Please fold your items neatly and wrap your items in tissue paper or some sort of package to protect the clothing from damage during shipping.
returns are processed every 3-4 days!
please double check your shipping address! once we ship the package, you will be charged to double ship if you enter the wrong address.
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES LOST IN TRANSIT! IF YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST WHILE IN TRANSIT YOU MUST FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE OR CALL YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE FOR INFORMATION ON THE PACKAGE.